Hyperbaric Oxygen in Angola IN
Read on for more information about hyperbaric oxygen services in Angola IN.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Services in Angola IN
If the atmospheric pressure of oxygen is high, oxygen will not only readily bind with hemoglobin in red blood cells, the content of dissolved oxygen will be increased, transport across capillary walls will efficient, free movement into the smallest areas of the circulatory systems will become easier and cellular activity will also be increased.
In hyperbaric oxygen therapy, purified oxygen is inhaled under high atmospheric conditions, increasing oxygen concentration within the body and alleviating the effects of oxygen deficiency.
Healing relies on Oxygen Levels
It has long been known that healing many areas of the body cannot take place without appropriate oxygen levels in the tissue.
Most illnesses and injuries occur, and often linger, at the cellular or tissue level. In many cases, such as: circulatory problems; non-healing wounds; and strokes, adequate oxygen cannot reach the damaged area and the body's natural healing ability is unable to function properly. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy provides this extra oxygen naturally and with minimal side effects.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy improves the quality of life of the patient in many areas when standard medicine is not working. Many conditions such as stroke, cerebral palsy, head injuries, and chronic fatigue have responded favorably to HBOT.
CONDITIONS TREATED WITH HBOT:
Anyone can benefit from HBOT whether you are an athlete seeking shorter recovery times or a stay at home mom who feels burned out.
- Air or Gas Embolism
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- CO Cyanide Poisoning
- Compartment Syndrome, Crush Injury, or other Traumatic Ischemia
- Decompression Sickness (Bends)
- Diabetic and Selected Wounds
- Exceptional Blood Loss (Anemia)
- Gas Gangrene
- Intracranial Abscess
- Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections
- Radionecrosis (cancer therapy wounds)
- Osteoradionecrosis & Radiation
- Tissue Damage (following Radiation Therapy)
- Refractory Osteomyelitis (bone infection)
- Compromized Skin Grafts and Flaps
- Thermal Burns
- ISS Hearing Loss (ISSHL)
- Delayed Radiation Injury
- Enhancement of nonhealing wounds
CONDITIONS THAT BENEFIT FROM HBOT:
- Bell's Palsy
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Cancer (General)
- Sports Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Fatique Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Shingles/ Herpes Zoster
- Lyme Disease
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome
- Macular Degeneration
- Venous Stasis Ulcer
- Macular Edema
- Pressure Ulcer
- Dental Implants
- Sclerodema, Raynauds
- Type 1 Diabetes
- Migraine/ Headache
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Near Drowning
- Epilepsy...and other conditions
- Orthopedic and Plastic Surgery Recovery
PREPARING FOR A HBOT THERAPY:
- Wear comfortable, cotton clothing.
- Leave your make up at home. You will have to remove any make up you are wearing before HBOT therapy.
- Before entering the chamber, use the restroom and eat a protein filled snack.
- Consult with doctor before HBOT therapy if you have a sinus infection, are pregnant, or have trouble clearing your ears in the past.
2:00pm - 9:00pm
9:00am - 3:00pm
2:00pm - 9:00pm
9:00am - 3:00pm
Saturday & Sunday